Here you can get help and support for Tiny Bubbles®.
Please install the latest version of the game.
Get Help Now
Stuck on a Puzzle?Please read the FAQ below for tips or visit a community forum for hints and help:
Walkthrough Videos - on YouTube (by App Unwrapper)
Discord Chat - join our server for community and developer support
Steam Community - forums for Steam players
Touch Arcade - mobile players' forum
Contact UsPlease read the FAQ below first for solutions to common problems. When writing to us about technical issues, please include a detailed description of the problem and include your device model, operating system version and screen shots, if applicable.
Twitter - send us a tweet
Facebook - send us a message
E-mail - please allow up to 2 days for a reply
Problem with a Purchase?
Send E-mail - please include the store name and order number
Official Tiny Bubbles F.A.Q.
1. Any good tips to get me through Fresh Pond?
Consider that you only have a limited number of moves per play. It takes at least 2 moves to make a mixed color (such as green, orange, or purple) from an empty bubble. Focus on matching primary colors like red, blue, and yellow. Sometimes it's better to just pop a single mixed color bubble (by cutting on the outside with the scissors) than to try and match with it. Brown bubbles are even worse, they require at least 3 moves to create from empty.
2. What's the best strategy for Wildlands and Murky River?
Wilds are important to make often (when enabled). Wilds not only help you make matches, but when the wild finally pops, a wild will release one additional color for each non-wild bubble that it matches. Collecting additional colors will help you get groups of 10 of a single color, which will earn you additional moves when the "bounty" is offered on that puzzle.
3. What's a good strategy to beat the Puzzle worlds?
(Grand Spring, Coral Surf, Tricky Tides)
First, don't be afraid to use hints. Hints are set up so that one or two hints don't give away the solution, they just help "point you in the right direction." Secondly, hints tell you where to cut or fill but they don't tell you when to make the move. In many puzzles, the timing of when you place a move can make a difference.
4. How can I get more tickets without spending money or blackmailing the developer?
The Infinity Game was designed as a fun way to earn tickets, which can be used to get hints and powerups. Press the button in the upper-right corner of the map screen. For mobile players, you can find out when to play again by watching your notifications.
5. Why is there a 3 hour time-limit in Infinity Mode?
I paid for this game!
We wanted to design Tiny Bubbles so that it could be enjoyed by both hardcore puzzle players as well as more casual gamers. The hint and powerup system was designed for players that want occasional help, but we didn't want the hints to be unlimited as that would pose very little challenge. We want the hints to be coveted and have value. The tickets are earned through thoughtful gameplay, not just idle clicking. The Infinity Game is time-limited to give value to the tickets so you'll use them only when you get stuck.
6. This game is too complicated! Can I just see a summary of all the rules?
Yes! When you're playing a puzzle, pause the game and press the (?) button. Currently this in-game manual is only available in English.
7. What is the dotted line empty circle at the top of Foam School?
Earlier in the game, after completing the Roadblock puzzle, you unlocked 5 bonus tickets that were waiting at this spot. Once collected, the spot no longer does anything.
8. What are the rules for when creatures pop bubbles?
Stars that want to escape will break any outside edge, even if they are in a shadow bubble. Stars that want to be together will break into another star's bubble. When a bubble containing a creature is deflating due to a match, the bubble may become too small for its inhabitant. In this case the creature will escape to the outside and swim away or, if escape is not possible, it will pick a random edge and break into a neighboring bubble.
9. Why does the Jelly Crab break an edge sometimes and not others?
Normally the Jelly crab is happy to just be in his bubble, foraging for particles along the walls of his bubble. However, if he notices a star (his favorite meal) in a bubble connected to his, he will aggressively pursue his prey and break the edge. For other cases when the crab may break a bubble, see question #6 above.
1. How do I enable Cloud Save?
On iOS, the game should automatically connect to your Game Center account and save progress to the cloud. On Google Play, follow the in-game prompt that appears mid-way through the Foam School world. Otherwise, you can connect manually. From the Map Screen, tap on Settings (gear icon) then swipe over to the PLAYERS page. Tap on the cloud icon in the lower-left corner. Player profiles that are saved to the cloud will be marked by a blue cloud icon next to the player name.
2. Why doesn't my Android tablet (or iPad) sync with my phone over Google Cloud (or iCloud)?
The player profiles on two devices will coexist at the same time. So if, for example, you want the iPad to play the game on the iPhone, you'll need to open Settings > Players and switch to the iPhone player (they may have the same name, but you can change it). Afterward, you can delete the players that you no longer want. Sometimes, the players will not yet be saved to the cloud. In order to save them, you'll need to select a player in Settings and then do something like complete a puzzle or rename the player. A tiny blue cloud icon should appear next to a profile that has been saved to iCloud. It may take a few minutes for the save to appear on your other devices. Make sure your app is updated and has a build after version 1.2. If you're still having trouble, please message us above.
3. How do I transfer my progress from an old phone to a new phone?
Some devices have the ability to transfer your app data from your old phone to the new one. If that’s not available you can use the game’s cloud save feature, available on iOS and Android:
- On the old device, tap game Settings (gear icon), then swipe over to the PLAYERS page.
- If you’re already logged in (this is the case on Apple devices), you’ll see a blue cloud icon on your player profile. Otherwise, you’ll need to log in to your Google account using the cloud button at the bottom-left corner.
- Play a puzzle or two and by then the progress should have been saved to the cloud. You can check for the cloud icon again on the PLAYERS page.
- On the new phone, install Tiny Bubbles and return to the PLAYERS page.
- Log in and within a few minutes your old profile should appear.
- Select the desired profile from the list.
4. On Android, why am I unable to log in to my Google Play account?
See question 4 below under Problems & Bugs.
Problems & Bugs
1. How do I check which version I'm running?
From the Tiny Bubbles map, go to Settings (Main Menu on PC/Mac/Linux or gear icon on mobile devices), then over to > Credits. Scroll to the bottom. You should see the BUILD version at the very bottom.
2. The game hangs, crashes or quits to the home screen (system launcher).
What's going on?
On mobile devices, the follow troubleshooting tips can resolve many issues:
- Make sure your device has at least 1.5GB of RAM. Tiny Bubbles may not run well on some devices when they are at or below 1GB RAM.
- Ensure that your device has at least 1GB of free storage space.
- Restart your device and relaunch Tiny Bubbles.
- Update the Tiny Bubbles application.
- If you are still having issues, please contact us.
3. On Android, why am I unable to purchase anything in the game?
The Android version uses the Google Play Store for purchasing in-game items and packages. Occasionally, Google Play won't work due to problems with Google's software. Google has written a support guide to help Android owners troubleshoot these issues. Please contact us if you are still unable to make it work.
4. On Android, why can't I sign in with my Google Play Games account?
Our game uses Google Play Game Services for some features, such as cloud save, leaderboards, and achievements. Occasionally, Google Play will be unable to connect due to problems with the installation or configuration of Google's software on your device. Google has written troubleshooting guides here and here to help Android owners resolve these issues. Please contact us if you are still unable to make it work.
5. I did all the hints exactly, but the puzzle won't solve. Is this a bug?
With over 1 million installs of our game, we have not come upon an unsolvable puzzle on any device. Remember that hints tell you where to go but not the timing. It's up to you to determine exactly when to fill the color or cut an edge. If you are unable to solve a puzzle with all hints unlocked, please use the links at the top of this page to get more help or to contact us.
6. I'm stuck in Infinity mode without any bubbles. How do I make the fish blow more?
This is a bug that was fixed. Please update Tiny Bubbles. You can reset the Infinity game at any time by pausing the game and hitting the Retry button. If you're still having the problem after updating, please contact us above.
7. My app is crashing and text isn't showing the right words. Is there a fix for this?
YES! Version 1.3 fixes this problem. Please update here.
8. I started the game and my progress is lost! What's going on?
Tiny Bubbles can't save your progress if you don't have enough storage left on your device. Make sure you have at least 1GB free storage when you're playing. If you have enough free space and are still losing progress, please contact us. It is highly recommended that you enable cloud save to backup your game progress.
1. Why is the price of the game different on different platforms?
Game prices naturally vary in different markets. For example, the game The Witness is $40 on Steam and only $10 on mobile devices. Also, for Tiny Bubbles, some platforms contain additional content and features. Tiny Bubbles is free-to-play in some markets, but these versions have locked content and are ad-supported. The price to remove ads and unlock additional features is the same as the price of the paid/premium game on similar mobile platforms. If you feel that any of our policies are unfair, please let us know.
2. When are you going to release on Switch/Xbox/Playstation/Etc?
Stu is our only full-time person (everyone else helped during the development of the game), so it takes a lot of time to support existing platforms as well as release on new ones. Stu has to do all the coding, artwork, marketing, customer support, testing, and more. He's working hard to bring the game to as many platforms as possible. At this time we haven't made any short-term plans for release on Switch or other consoles, but we are thinking about it!
3. Why hasn't the feature I requested been added?
See answer to question 2 above. Not all features can be added due to time constraints, but we do keep your requests on the task log. Your feedback is very important to us.