Pine Street Codeworks
Based in Seattle, Washington
April 1, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Available upon request
Available upon request
Stu Denman has been a game developer for over 20 years, starting as a founder of Surreal Software in 1995. His games explore the wonders of nature with a focus on unique gameplay. Tiny Bubbles could not have been made without the additional contributions of Paulette Denman, James Hutt, Kristoffer Larson, and Nico Prins.
HistoryAbout Our Founders
Pine Street Codeworks was founded by Stu and Paulette Denman. Stu co-founded Surreal Software in 1995 and developed many console and PC games, including the Drakan action-adventure series for Sony, Lord of the Rings for Universal Studios, The Suffering horror series and the open world This Is Vegas for Midway Games. Surreal grew to over 120 employees before it was acquired by Warner Brothers in 2010. Stu later co-founded Electrolab Games, where he developed facebook social games. Other projects and business relationships included work for Activision, Psygnosis, GT Interactive, Black Label Games, 6 Waves, Strange Loop Games, Humongous Entertainment and Microsoft.
Paulette Denman is a professional Graphic Designer who studied Fine Arts at Cornish College of the Arts.
There are far more images available for Pine Street Codeworks, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Pine Street Codeworks. Check back later or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Tiny Bubbles, Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase" - Unite, Austin TX, Oct 3-5, 2017
- "Tiny Bubbles, Official Selection, The PAX 10" - PAX West, Seattle WA, September 1-4, 2017
- "Tiny Bubbles, Official Selection, IndieMEGABOOTH" - PAX West, Seattle WA, September 3-4, 2017
- "Tiny Bubbles, Finalist, 2017 Intel Level Up" - Award Show on August 25, 2017
- "Tiny Bubbles, Finalist, 2017 Indie Prize" - Casual Connect, Seattle WA, August 3, 2017
- "Tiny Bubbles, Winner, 2017 Seattle Indie Game Competition" - Power Of Play, Bellevue WA, 26 April 2017
- "Tiny Bubbles, Best Overall Game" - Intel Buzz Workshop, Bellevue WA, 26 April 2017
- "Pine Street Codeworks makes a prize-winning game out of matching soap bubbles."
- Dean Takahashi, Venture Beat
- "Developer Stu Denman has crafted his own bubble simulation, giving life to something truly unique."
- Alan Zucconi, Most Anticipated Games
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Co-Founder, Game Design, Code, Art
Co-Founder, User Experience, Public Relations
Sound Design and Music Composition